Organic pressed olive oil – 500ml
“And We created the tree which grows on Mount Sinai: it gives oil and is used as food also by those who like to eat it..” (Quran 23:20)
“A blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous..” (Quran 24: 35)
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Eat olive oil and anoint yourself with it” (Al-Tirmidhi)
Saied al-Ansari narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Eat the olive oil and massage it over your bodies since it is a blessed tree.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
Our hand-pressed unfiltered olive oil has marshAllah beautiful properties for skin and hair, it also has a flavoursome taste.
The Vitamin E contained in Olives is the body’s primary fat-soluble antioxidant. Anti-oxidants help to strengthen the body’s immune system; reducing the severity of asthma, cancer, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis, premature ageing, as well as delaying the effects of ageing. Olives contain compounds called polyphenols that appear to have significant anti-inflammatory properties.
The juice of the olive, otherwise known as olive oil, is a delicious source of antioxidants. This oil is monounsaturated, and it has a positive effect on the cholesterol level in our blood streams, by helping to reduce it. Monounsaturated fats are an important part of our diets. These oils act to keep cholesterol from sticking to our artery walls, and thus combating against diseases such as heart disease and strokes. Not only that, but they help to control blood sugar, a big plus in offering protection against diabetes.
Benefits Of Olives:
1) Olive oil can also be used on hands, hair and as a base for massage oil.
2) Used as a balm, it fortifies the hair.
3) It keeps the hair shiny and prevents dandruff.
4) Used as a balm, it fortifies and moisturizes the skin, combating dry skin and softening it. It also combats against acne.
5) Massaged onto the body, Olives fortify the limbs, combat against inflammation, and sooth away aches and pains from tired muscles and so on.
6) Help against wrinkles and delaying the effects of old age.
7) Help combat against strokes, heart-disease, High blood pressure, diabetes.
8) It aids digestion and strengthens the bowels, as well as the stomach.
9) Soothes pain
10) Strengthens the body’s immune system
11) Drink, the tea from Olive leaves help against High blood pressure.
12) General consumption of Olives, due to their high anti-Oxidant properties, help to combat against diseases such as cancer (studies in particular show Breast cancer), asthma, arthritis, osteoporosis, and others.